We are a Franciscan Body of Christ embracing all people through liturgy and service.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m, 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 noon
Monday - Friday 12 noon
Tuesday 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Saturday 1:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m.
Adoration of the Eucharist
First Wednesday of the month 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Registration forms can be found in the Gathering Room and the Parish Office.
Sacraments of Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation and Marriage
Arrangements can be made by contacting the Parish Office.
When a loved one passes away, please contact the Parish Office regarding funeral arrangements.
STAFF (click on staff member's name for contact information)
- Fr. William Farris, OFM, Pastor
- Fr. Jeremy Harrington, OFM, Associate Pastor
- Br. Philip Wilhelm, OFM, In-residence
- Thomas Mohan, Deacon
- Mary Strong, Parish Secretary
- Sharon Myers, Business Manager
- Diane Klucka, Director of Faith Formation
- Charly Dowlatkhah, Maintenance
- Paula Hillman, Facility Manager/Bulletin Editor
- Stephen Siemion, Music Minister
- Carrie Baker, Youth Minister
- Fr. John Gagala, Retired
There are no upcoming scheduled events.
Fr. Bill's Column
Posted in Fr. Bill's Column on 08/31/14
We have resumed our parish RCIA program on Sunday mornings. The RCIA (Rite of ...Read More »
Posted in Fr. Bill's Column on 08/25/14
Last week's bulletin contained an appeal for religious ed teachers. I am sure that ...Read More »