Blessing of Pets
All Creatures and Their Special People
PLEASE JOIN US …
…wearing your finest leash or in your favorite carrier!
Saturday, September 29th
in the Parish Prayer Garden
A CHEERFULLY CHAOTIC EVENT!
Saturday Vigil Mass: 4:30 p.m.
Sunday: 8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m. and 12:00 Noon
Monday - Friday 12 noon
ST. ANTHONY DEVOTIONS
Every Tuesday, after the Noon Mass
Tuesday 10:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m.
Saturday 1:00 p.m.- 2:00 p.m.
No Reconciliation on Saturday, 9/8/18
Adoration of the Eucharist
First Wednesday of the month 1:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Registration forms can be found in the Gathering Room and the Parish Office.
Sacraments of Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation and Marriage
Arrangements can be made by contacting the Parish Office.
When a loved one passes away, please contact the Parish Office regarding funeral arrangements.
NOTES FROM THE DESK OF....
Posted in NOTES FROM THE DESK OF.... on 09/18/18
A few weeks back, our youth minister Joe Dallo told me that because ... Read More »
Posted in NOTES FROM THE DESK OF.... on 09/17/18
Today, throughout the United States, Catholic Churches are celebrating what is called Catechetical Sunday. ... Read More »
Posted in NOTES FROM THE DESK OF.... on 08/30/18
There is a popular show on TV called America’s Got Talent; perhaps you have ... Read More »
STAFF (click on staff member's name for contact information)
- Fr. Jeff Scheeler, Pastor
- Fr. Jeremy Harrington, OFM, Associate Pastor
- Br. Philip Wilhelm, OFM, In-residence
- Amy Burgin, Parish Secretary
- Sharon Myers, Business Manager
- Diane Klucka, Director of Faith Formation
- Joe Dallo, Youth Minister
- Paula Hillman, Facility Manager/Bulletin Editor
- Charly Dowlatkhah, Maintenance
- Stephen Siemion, Music Minister
- Fr. John Gagala, Retired